For this dish, I tried to follow the recipe from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious, but I improvised along the way. 🙂
- Shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Lemon juice
- I didn’t have chicken stock so I rubbed salt on a piece of chicken and put it into a boil in a small pot.
- In a separate skillet, melt butter, and cook shrimp. You know that they’re cooked when they turn orange. Take them out of the skillet.
- Melt more butter, add garlic, chicken stock, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer, then stir in shrimp.
Not bad for my first try! I’d love to know what you think of this recipe once you’ve tried it for yourself. Let me know how it goes in the comment section below! 🙂